Vented Chemical Storage Cabinets
Vented Chemical Storage Cabinets
Vented Chemical Storage Cabinets are useful for storage of noxious or odorous chemicals. These cabinets minimise health and environmental risks in handling chemical vapors and residues, VOCs and general laboratory functions. The cabinet filtration system protects the safety of personnel during use, maintenance, and decontamination.
• Front panel electronic controls and displays include blower and lights switches and low airflow alarm
• Continuous air velocity monitoring system
• Dynamic filter chamber designed to prevent contaminated air leakage by pressurizing the fan plenum (positive air) and depressurising the filter compartment (negative air)
• Includes carbon filter; optional HEPA filter available
• Air handling system delivers face velocity of 120-180 FPM with upflow airflow geometry
• Perforated polypropylene shelves
• Available in three sizes
• Standard and tall sizes feature polypropylene construction; compact size features epoxy-coated steel construction
DUCTLESS FILTRATION - THE ECO-FRIENDLY CHOICE
Advanced HEPA filtration offers a safe, high performance alternative to conventional ducted cabinets for a broad range of applications:
• Environmental Benefits. Ductless enclosures isolate and trap powders and particulates to prevent ecological impact through release into the environment.
• Safer Filter Replacement. The optional filter shutter system for bag-out filter replacement system minimises exposure to filter contaminants when removing used filters for insertion of new filters.
• Versatile. The DFE line includes a factory installed exhaust canopy that allows thimble ducting to the outside. HEPA/ULPA filters also provide high levels of biological safety.
• Easy to Install. The ductless balance enclosure is self-contained and does not require venting to the outside. The enclosure is portable and may be moved from one location to the next with minimal downtime and without filter changes. Set-up, operation and filter maintenance are straightforward.
• Energy Efficient. Because filtered air is returned to the room, no demands are required of the facility HVAC capacity for make-up air.
• Cost Effective. Facility ductwork, HVAC and construction costs are eliminated.
• Safe to Use. Workstation airflow and face velocity protect users from incidental exposures to powders or particulates.
• Self-testing. Electronic airflow monitoring assures continuous safety.
VENTED CHEMICAL STORAGE CABINETS FEATURES & BENEFITS
• Cabinets comply with current technical and safety regulations
• Safe, high performance alternative to ducted cabinets for numerous applications
• Activated carbon main filter formulated for general purpose storage to contain organic odors and chemical fumes (i.e. alcohol, solvents,
• Optional HEPA filter eliminates exposure to biological particulates
• Protects users from incidental exposures to fumes, odors, or bloodborne pathogens
• Self-contained cabinet with straightforward operation and easy filter maintenance
• Available with windowless doors for photosensitive storage applications
34S - 34" x 20" x 29"
34T - 34" x 24" x 71"
64T - 64" x 24" x 71"
Mini Single - 21" x 12" x 20"
Mini Double - 21" x 12" x 31"
Contact us for further information on 0113 245 4111 or click to fill in our Contact Form.