Vent-Box Ductless Filtration System
Modular Ventilation and Filtration System for Chemical Safety Cabinets
Vent-Box™ ductless filtration systems are designed to protect laboratory personnel from chemical vapors found inside of standalone chemical safety cabinets. The Vent-Box serves as modular ventilation and a filtration system for all chemical safety cabinets.
Vent-Box Features & Benefits
- Low-profile, completely portable, no ductwork required.
- Compact size, easily positioned on shallow safety cabinets.
- Modular design permits multiple configurations.
- Universal connections allow retrofit to almost all available flammable and safety cabinets on the market.
- Meets or Exceeds OSHA, ANSI, and other International Standards.
- Filtration: Available with Multiplex filtration technology, a unique configuration that includes a pre-filter and main carbon filter. HEPA/ULPA filtration is also available.
- Hose: Each unit is provided with a PVC or metal flex hose with smooth inner surfaces to minimize pressure drop and friction loss. The vent hose is connected to the cabinet via a threaded 2" diameter (50.8 mm) metal bung adapter. The discharge end accommodates a 1.5" diameter (38.1 mm) metal or PVC hose.
- No-Tools Filter Access: The filter is easy to replace, no tools required. Simply open the easy access lid and change the filters.
- Multiple Connection Configurations: The Vent-Box comes equipped with four possible intake connections, allowing you to easily configure the unit to meet your space requirements.
- Exhaust Port: Slotted exhaust port allows for an optional bolt-on ducting collar that allows connection to existing in-house ductwork.
- Leveling Feet: Equipped with adjustable leveling feet that ensure solid placement on a variety of surfaces.
- Control Panel: Electronic controls and displays include switches for the blower and a low airflow alarm.
Model Range (Click Product Title for More Info)
Vent Box HFHVB60-G - Modular filtration system, 230VAC, 50Hz
Contact us for further information on 0113 245 4111 or click to fill in our Contact Form