SSR 2000 Ductless
The HFH SSR2000 (Sliding Sash Recirculation fume cupboard) is a fully mobile filtration fume cupboard ideal for education and demonstrations. The SSR2000 Mobile Filtration Fume Cupboard has been independently tested to: CLEAPSS, Building Bulletin 88 (BB88), SSERC and BS EN 14175.
1000mm wide x 1950mm high x 700mm deep, Designed to pass through a standard door opening.
- Optimum energy conservation.
- Full height toughened glass sides, back and sash for all round visibility.
- Integral 18kg carbon filter with protective pre-filter.
- Operator protection by fail safe toughened glass sliding sash.
- Quick-release connections for fast installation and easy relocation.
- Minimum airflow of 0.4m/s at a sash height of 400mm.
- Unique sash locking device at 400mm for operator protection.
- Very low noise level – only 50dBA.
- Airflow control panel membrane.
- RCD protected double socket.
- Remote operated Cold Water and Gas outlets.
- Drip cup, bottle trap and 2m hose.
- Ideal for listed buildings or where ductwork is difficult to install.
- Bench mounted or wall mounted versions available.
- Connections to gas, cold water and electricity.