Ductless Balance Enclosures
The Ductless Balance Enclosure (DBE) is a Class I enclosure that meets USP 800 requirements for non-sterile compounding procedures. It is designed to protect the user and the environment from hazardous powders and particulates generated on the work surface, these cabinets can be configured with double HEPA filter combinations to eliminate the need for a thimble connection to a facility exhaust system. At the heart of the DBE product line is innovative ductless technology that creates a safe work environment in a wide variety of applications throughout the industry.
- Protects the operator from powder and particle hazards.
- Optional Filter Shutter System for safe filter exchange.
- Improved filter clamping eliminates by-pass leakage.
- Exhaust canopy for thimble ducting to facility
- Airflow monitor with low airflow alarm.
- USP 800 and 795 compliant for sterile and non-sterile
products and preparations.
The Eco-Friendly Choice
Advanced HEPA filtration offers a safe, high performance alternative to conventional ducted cabinets for a broad range of applications:
- Environmental Benefits. Ductless enclosures isolate and trap powders and particulates to prevent ecological impact through release into the environment.
- Safer Filter Replacement. The optional filter shutter system for bag-out filter replacement system minimizes exposure to filter contaminants when removing used filters for insertion of new filters.
Versatile. The DFE line includes a factory installed exhaust canopy that allows thimble ducting to the outside. HEPA/ULPA filters also provide high levels of biological safety.
- Easy to Install. The ductless balance enclosure is self-contained and does not require venting to the outside. The enclosure is portable and may be moved from one location to the next with minimal downtime and without filter changes. Set-up, operation and filter maintenance are straightforward.Energy Efficient. Because filtered air is returned to the room, no demands are required of the facility HVAC capacity for make-up air.
- Cost Effective. Facility ductwork, HVAC and construction costs are eliminated.
- Safe to Use. Workstation airflow and face velocity protect users from incidental exposures to powders or particulates.
- Self-testing. Electronic airflow monitoring assures continuous safety.
Ductless Balance Enclosures Features and Benefits
- DBE are available in 3 standard sizes - 24", 36" and 48".
- High capacity air handling system delivers face velocity of 100 fpm.
- A low airflow alarm warns of insufficient face velocity.
- DBE filter assembly is easy to access, easy to change, and can be protected by filter access keys to prevent unauthorised access.
- A unique filter clamping design eliminates bypass leakage outside the cabinet.
- Optional side waste chutes safely transfer waste outside of the DBE.
- Removable rear internal baffle is easy to clean.
- Ergonomic electronic controls.
- OSHA, ANSI and USP-800/795 compliant.
RX Ductless Balance Enclosure Product Range
P5-24-XT (RX) -G - 24"W, 230VAC, 50Hz
P5-24-XTS (RX) -G - 24"W, 230VAC, 50Hz
P5-36-XT (RX) -G - 36"W, 230VAC, 50Hz
P5-36-XTS (RX) -G - 36"W, 230VAC, 50Hz
P5-48-XT (RX) -G - 48"W, 230VAC, 50Hz
P5-48-XTS (RX) -G - 48"W, 230VAC, 50Hz
Contact us for further information on 0113 245 4111 or click to fill in our Contact Form