EDU Ductless Classroom Demonstration Cabinets
Ductless Demonstration Fume Cupboards are designed for teaching in individual and group applications where clear front, side and rear walls permit 360° visibility. The high efficiency carbon filtration and air management system protects both the teacher, student and the classroom environment from hazardous vapors generated on and above the work surface.
- Offers 360° visibility for full participation.
- Protects the class from toxic fumes.
- Available in four models to meet general applications including a 'Mobile' unit, 'Classic unit', ADA unit (wheelchair accessible) and 'Junior' unit.
- Filters are easy to change.
- Improved filter clamping prevents bypass leakage.
- Low airflow alarm warns of unsafe conditions.
- Compliant with ANSI, OSHA, AFNOR and BSI safety standards.
- Portable unit with transparent front, back and side walls for maximum visibility.
- Offers personnel and environmental protection, optimal energy savings and zero toxic emissions to the room.
- The cabinet exterior is 100% made in the U.S.A., fabricated with an epoxy-coated steel superstructure around clear front, side and rear panels.
- Locking casters permit complete portability from lab to lab.
- The overall width and height are sized to fit easily through standard doorways.
- Internal fluorescent lamps operate from the main power switch.
Prevents accidental disconnect of services to mobile fume cupboards and prevents unauthorized access to main service connections which are securely locked away when not in use. Features include:
- Key Locked
- Recess or flush wall or bench mounted versions available
- Isolated single switch electrical sockets (13 amp)
- Quick release connections for: water, waste, and gas
- Optional RJ45 outlet
- Optional petcocks are available for gas and water.
- Duplex power outlets are mounted outside the work area on the cabinet front.
- Optional gooseneck faucet is positioned over an optional chemically-resistant polypropylene sink cup integrated into the work surface.
- Pass-thru ports are located near the cabinet work tray on the left and right.
An integrated control module located above the work surface puts all controls at eye level.
- A main On/Off switch controls power to the airflow system and lights.
- The electronic alarm system includes a low airflow indicator which warns of insufficient air velocity through the main filter.
- Electronic process monitoring assures continuous safety; an optional electronic gas sensor monitors main carbon filter performance.
- A manually adjustable blower speed controller compensates for filter loading.
- A high-performance ebmpapst™ centrifugal fan provides continuous air velocity while the cabinet is in operation.
- A velometer located on the cabinet side offers a visual confirmation of air velocity.
A variety of configuarations are available with four main unit models and 3 size variations in the 'Mobile' unit dimensions, 39.5", 49.5" and 59" and an 'ADA' model provides wheelchair access to the workstation front. Controls are mounted in a handheld remote box placed inside the workzone.
Contact us for further information on 0113 245 4111 or click to fill in our Contact Form.