Eco Ductless Fume Cupboards
ECO Ductless Fume Cupboards are designed to protect the user and the environment from hazardous vapors generated on the work surface. Central to the ECO design is the innovative carbon filtration technology developed to assure universal protection in the work environment over the widest range of applications in the industry.
• Dynamic filtration chamber designed to prevent leaks by pressurising fan plenum (positive air) and depressurising filter compartment (negative air)
• High capacity air handling system delivers face velocity of 100 FPM
• Tempered glass side walls allow unobstructed view and entry of ambient light
• Tempered glass sliding sash isolates interior air when closed to protect items on work surface
• Removable polypropylene spillage tray enables easy cleaning
• Easily accessed dual filter system (main carbon or HEPA/ULPA filter and electrostatic pre-filter) for quick filter replacement
• View window for filter part number and installation date for easy reordering and replacement scheduling
• Electronic gas detection system with four methods for filter monitoring and gas detection
• Steel support frame with chemical resistant coating
• Five standard sizes
• Metal or optional polypropylene construction available
• Isolates and traps chemical vapors to prevent ecological impact
• Protects the user and the environment
• Cost effective
• Energy-saving design
DUCTLESS FILTRATION - THE ECO-FRIENDLY CHOICE
Advanced HEPA filtration offers a safe, high performance alternative to conventional ducted cabinets for a broad range of applications:
• Environmental Benefits. Ductless enclosures isolate and trap powders and particulates to prevent ecological impact through release into the environment.
• Safer Filter Replacement. The optional filter shutter system for bag-out filter replacement system minimises exposure to filter contaminants when removing used filters for insertion of new filters.
• Versatile. The DFE line includes a factory installed exhaust canopy that allows thimble ducting to the outside. HEPA/ULPA filters also provide high levels of biological safety.
• Easy to Install. The ductless balance enclosure is self-contained and does not require venting to the outside. The enclosure is portable and
may be moved from one location to the next with minimal downtime and without filter changes. Set-up, operation and filter maintenance are
• Energy Efficient. Because filtered air is returned to the room, no demands are required of the facility HVAC capacity for make-up air.
• Cost Effective. Facility ductwork, HVAC and construction costs are eliminated.
• Safe to Use. Workstation airflow and face velocity protect users from incidental exposures to powders or particulates.
• Self-testing. Electronic airflow monitoring assures continuous safety.
ECO-10-G - 30"W, 230VAC, 50Hz
ECO-15-G - 39"W, 230VAC, 50Hz
ECO-20-G - 49"W, 230VAC, 50Hz
ECO-25-G - 59"W, 230VAC, 50Hz
ECO-30-G - 69"W, 230VAC, 50Hz
Contact us for further information on 0113 245 4111 or click to fill in our Contact Form.