Ductless Downflow Workstations
High Efficiency Ductless Fume Hoods
Downflow Workstations are designed to protect the user and the environment from hazardous vapors generated on the work surface. Unrestricted front and side access facilitates applications requiring complex and intensive operator involvement, while downward airflow in the chamber protects the operator.
Our Downflow Workstation product line is based on an innovative Filtration Technology that creates a safe work environment over the widest range of applications in the industry.
Downflow Workstation Features
Benefits and features of the Downflow Workstation line include:
Wider units, comprising two or more workstations can be positioned side-by-side with junction connections option.
- Available in 3 standard sizes, in metal or polypropylene construction, totaling 6 models.
- Wider units, comprising two or more workstations can be positioned side-by-side with junction connections option.
- Downward airflow protects operator from fume and particle hazards.
- Unrestricted front and side access to work area.
- A low airflow alarm warns of insufficient face velocity.
- The high capacity filters are easy to access, easy to change.
- A unique filter clamping design eliminates bypass leakage outside the cabinet.
- Filter I.D. Window: A strategically placed front cover window shows the installed filter part number and installation date for convenience and to encourage timely filter replacement.
- Control Panel: Electronic controls and displays include switches for the blower, low airflow alarm and electronic hour counter.
- Airflow Alarm: Low airflow alarm continuously monitors filter loading and alerts user when service is needed.
- Steel Support Frame: The chemical resistant epoxy coated steel frame adds mechanical strength. Optional all polypropylene construction is available if desired; see accessories.
- Work Surface: Under the perforated stainless steel internal work surface is a polypropylene tray to retain any spillage.
- Electrostatic Pre-Filter: The electrostatic pre-filter is accessible from inside the chamber and 91% effective down to 1-3 microns.
- Filter Door Key: Filter access keys prevent unauthorized removal or accidental exposure to dirty filters.
- Internal Manual Speed Controller: The operator may set the centrifugal fan motor speed as desired.
- Internal Fluorescent Lamp: A vapor proof fluorescent lamp illuminates the interior of the workstation.
- Side Panels and Front Sash: (Optional) When installed, optional side panels and optional front sash provide better containment of hazardous vapors. The Front Sash is easy to open and close.
- 270 Degree Visibility: Unrestricted user access to the front and sides of the workstation also admits ambient illumination and provides an unobstructed view of its contents.
- Standards Compliant: Performance specifications and construction meet or exceed OSHA, ANSI and relevant international standards to assure operator safety.
- Construction: All models are available in either metal or polypropylene construction. See selection chart for specifications and dimensions. Specify metal or polypropylene when ordering. Available in 120V, 60Hz or 230V, 50Hz models.
Model Range - Standard (Click Product Title for More Info)
Contact us for further information on 0113 245 4111 or click to fill in our Contact Form