Ducted Bench Mounted Fume Cupboards
2 Models of bench mounted fume cupboards are available the standard and the radius profile both models can be supplied with a variety of internal chambers to suit all applications standard sizes are 1200 1500 1800 and 2000 mm wide none standard sizes can be manufactured on request
Standard angle Sided Fume Cupboards
The Standard Fume Cupboard is a high quality, robust design of fume cupboard at a competitive price.
Performance and Safety
Certified to BS EN 14175.
Technical and Design
- Twin-skin shell in distinctive styling and a choice of colours and finishes.
- Sprung PVC guide channels for directional stability with smooth rise and fall sash action.
- High Sash version available to suit customer requirements.
- Fire resistant twin skin shell.
- Choice of mechanical and electrical services.
- Choice of worktop materials.
- Choice of lining materials.
- Sinks and drip cups available in a full range of sizes.
- Sash handle profile designed to improve containment within the work chamber and reduce eddies.
- Aerodynamically designed.
- Interior chamber smooth and easy to clean and maintain.
- Unique sash locking device for operator protection.
- Adjustable baffles to ensure optimum containment levels on site.
- Factory pre-plumbed and pre-wired for rapid on-site connection.
- Available in either bench-mounted, distillation or walk-in versions.
- 6mm thick toughened glass sash.
- Sash counterbalance using double stainless steel cables and ball race pulleys of the fail-safe design.