Basic Ductless Fume Cupboards
Basic ductless fume cupboards are designed to provide high level performance features at an affordable price. These cupboards are found in research laboratories, educational facilities, and forensic laboratories throughout the world and are designed to protect the user and the environment from hazardous vapors generated on the work surface.
At the heart of the fume cupboard is the innovative Multiplex™ Filtration Technology that creates a safe work environment over the widest range of applications in the industry.
• Protects the operator from fume and particle hazards
• Improved filter clamping eliminates bypass leakage
• Easy to change filters
• Low airflow alarm
• High capacity
DUCTLESS TECHNOLOGY - THE ECO-FRIENDLY CHOICE
Advanced carbon filtration technology offers a safe, high performance alternative to conventional ducted fume cupboard products for a broad range of applications.
• Environmental Benefits. DFC isolate and trap chemical vapors to prevent ecological impact through release into the environment.
• Versatile. Each filtration system is selected for its specific application. The airflow filter broadens the range of applications. Carbon filters are available in many configurations for use with vapors or organic solvents, acids, mercury and formaldehyde. HEPA/ULPA filters can add to biological safety.
• Easy to Install. The ductless fume cupboard is self-contained and does not require venting to the outside. Many units are portable and may
be moved from one location to the next with minimal downtime and without filter changes. Set-up, operation and filter maintenance are straightforward.
• Energy Efficient. Because filtered air is returned to the room, no demands are required of the facility HVAC capacity for make-up air.
• Cost Effective. Facility ductwork, HVAC and construction costs are eliminated.
• Safe to Use. Workstation airflow and face velocity protect users from incidental exposures to fumes.
• Self testing. Electronic airflow monitoring assures continuous safety.
FUME CUPBOARD FEATURES & BENEFITS
• DFC are available in 3 standard sizes.
• High capacity air handling system delivers face velocity of 100 fpm.
• A low airflow alarm warns of insufficient face velocity.
• DFC filter assembly is easy to access, easy to change.
• A unique filter clamping design eliminates bypass leakage outside the cabinet.
Model Range - Standard Depth
HFHSP524XT - Standard depth cabinet, 24"W, extra tall legs, 230VAC, 50Hz
HFHSP536XT - Standard depth cabinet, 36"W, extra tall legs, 230VAC, 50Hz
HFHSP548XT - Standard depth cabinet, 48"W, extra tall legs, 230VAC, 50Hz
Model Range - Shallow Depth
HFHSP524XTS - Shallow depth cabinet, 24"W, extra tall legs, 230VAC, 50Hz
HFHSP536XTS - Shallow depth cabinet, 36"W, extra tall legs, 230VAC, 50Hz
HFHSP548XTS - Shallow depth cabinet, 48"W, extra tall legs, 230VAC, 50Hz
Contact us for further information on 0113 245 4111 or click to fill in our Contact Form